Fettuccine with Gorgonzola Sauce
- 1/2 lb of Gorgonzola cheese
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 1/4 cup butter
- l lb of fresh or dried fettuccine noodles
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Crumble Gorgonzola and set aside 1/3 cup.
- In a large saute pan add the cream, butter and the remaining Gorgonzola over low heat, whisking constantly until smooth. Set aside.
- Add the pasta to cheese sauce in pan and mix well.
- Place pasta in serving dishes and sprinkle Parmesan over.