Fettuccine with Gorgonzola Sauce
|1/2 lb of Gorgonzola cheese|
|2 cups whipping cream|
|1/4 cup butter|
|l lb of fresh or dried fettuccine noodles|
|1/2 cup Parmesan cheese|
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Crumble Gorgonzola and set aside 1/3 cup.
- In a large saute pan add the cream, butter and the remaining Gorgonzola over low heat, whisking constantly until smooth. Set aside.
- Add the pasta to cheese sauce in pan and mix well.
- Place pasta in serving dishes and sprinkle Parmesan over.