Watermelon and Mint Salad
|1 seedless watermelon (about 5 lbs)|
|2/3 cup of sweet onion, sliced thinly|
|1/2 cup fresh mint leaves|
|3 tbs cider vinegar|
|1 tsp chili powder|
|6 tbs canola oil|
|kosher salt to taste|
|1/4 lb feta cheese (optional)|
Watermelon kissed with fresh mint is delicious in the super simple salad.
- Remove watermelon from rind and cut into 1 inch cubes. Place in a serving bowl.
- Add onion and mint and mix well.
- In a bowl whisk together vinegar, chili powder and oil.
- Pour dressing over watermelon.
- Season with salt and serve.