Watermelon and Mint Salad
- 1 seedless watermelon (about 5 lbs)
- 2/3 cup of sweet onion, sliced thinly
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves
- 3 tbs cider vinegar
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 6 tbs canola oil
- kosher salt to taste
- 1/4 lb feta cheese (optional)
Watermelon kissed with fresh mint is delicious in the super simple salad.
- Remove watermelon from rind and cut into 1 inch cubes. Place in a serving bowl.
- Add onion and mint and mix well.
- In a bowl whisk together vinegar, chili powder and oil.
- Pour dressing over watermelon.
- Season with salt and serve.