Apple Cabbage Slaw
- 1 and 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- 2 cups apples, pared, cored and thinly sliced
- 3 cups cabbage, shredded
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tbs sugar
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- 1 tbs vinegar
- 1/2 tsp prepared mustard
- Sprinkle lemon juice over apples to prevent discoloring.
- Lightly mix apples and cabbage together.
- For the dressing mix sour cream, sugar, salt, pepper, vinegar and mustard. Chill.
- Pour dressing over mixture just before serving. Toss lightly.