Barbecue Cole Slaw
- 1 medium head cabbage
- 1/4 head red cabbage
- 3 tbs sugar
- 1 cup cider vinegar
- 1 tbs grated onion
- 2/3 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- Grate the cabbages and combine.
- Add sugar and vinegar to a sauce pan until the sugar dissolves.
- Add the remaining ingredients except for the cabbage and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Allow to cool then pour over the cabbage, toss drain well.
- Chill well and serve.