Spinach Fennel Salad
- 1 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbs red wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp garlic, minced
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 6 cups baby spinach
- 1 fennel bulb, thinly sliced
- 3 strips bacon, cooked crisp and diced
- In a small bowl, whisk together oil, vinegar, mustard, garlic and pepper.
- Add onions and marinate for 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl, combine spinach and fennel.
- Pour dressing and onions over spinach and toss to combine.
- Top with bacon bits.