Easy Lemon Cake
|1 box lemon cake mix|
|1 small package of lemon jello|
|1/2 tsp lemon extract|
|3/4 cup canola oil|
|3/4 cup water|
|1 and 1/2 cups powdered sugar|
|1/2 cup lemon juice|
- Beat all ingredients together on low for 30 seconds.
- Beat on medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Pour into a 9×13 greased and floured cake pound.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Remove from oven and poke holes in the cake with a fork. Let cook for 1 hour.
- Mix together powdered sugar and lemon juice.
- Place a wire rack atop a baking sheet, top with the cake and pour the icing over.