Fennel and Radish Salad
|1 and 1/2 lb of fennel bulbs|
|2 bunches of radishes, about 30|
|1/2 cup olive oil|
|3 tbs wine vinegar|
|2 tsp kosher salt|
|freshly ground pepper|
|2 tbs parsley chopped|
|butter lettuce leaves|
|fennel fronds for garnish|
- Trim and slice the fennel very thin. Reserve the fronds for garnish.
- Trim radishes and shred them in a food processor, using the shredding disc.
- Toss the fennel and radishes together.
- In a bowl add the wine vinegar, salt, pepper and whisk in the olive oil.
- Add the vegetables to a bowl drizzle the dressing over.
- Cover and refrigerate for several hours before serving.
- Serve atop lettuce leaves and garnish with parsley and fennel fronds.