Fennel and Radish Salad
- 1 and 1/2 lb of fennel bulbs
- 2 bunches of radishes, about 30
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 tbs wine vinegar
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- freshly ground pepper
- 2 tbs parsley chopped
- butter lettuce leaves
- fennel fronds for garnish
- Trim and slice the fennel very thin. Reserve the fronds for garnish.
- Trim radishes and shred them in a food processor, using the shredding disc.
- Toss the fennel and radishes together.
- In a bowl add the wine vinegar, salt, pepper and whisk in the olive oil.
- Add the vegetables to a bowl drizzle the dressing over.
- Cover and refrigerate for several hours before serving.
- Serve atop lettuce leaves and garnish with parsley and fennel fronds.