Grilled Chicken Cordon Bleu
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 6 slices of Swiss cheese
- 6 slices of deli style ham
- 3 tbs olive oil
- 3/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- Place chicken breasts between several sheets of plastic wrap and flatten using a meat pounder or a heavy pan. Chicken should be about 1/4 inch thick.
- Place a slice of cheese and a slice of ham on each chicken breast.
- Roll, then secure with tooth pics.
- Brush with oil and roll in bread crumbs.
- Grill, covered over medium high heat until golden on both sides.