Grilled Chicken Cordon Bleu
|6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts|
|6 slices of Swiss cheese|
|6 slices of deli style ham|
|3 tbs olive oil|
|3/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs|
- Place chicken breasts between several sheets of plastic wrap and flatten using a meat pounder or a heavy pan. Chicken should be about 1/4 inch thick.
- Place a slice of cheese and a slice of ham on each chicken breast.
- Roll, then secure with tooth pics.
- Brush with oil and roll in bread crumbs.
- Grill, covered over medium high heat until golden on both sides.