- 12 baking potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 2 cans of cheddar cheese soup
- 2 cans of condensed milk
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- fresh parsley for garnish
- Peel and slice potatoes into 1/8 inch slices.
- In a bowl mix cheddar cheese soup and condensed milk. Combine well. Season with salt and pepper.
- In a greased 9×13 greased glass baking dish add some of the cheese soup mixture.
- Then add a layer of sliced potatoes, more soup mixture and continue layering the potatoes with the soup mixture.
- Once the baking dish is full top with the Parmesan cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes. Remove the foil and cook for another 30 minutes, or until the top is golden brown and the potatoes are tender.