|12 baking potatoes, peeled and sliced|
|2 cans of cheddar cheese soup|
|2 cans of condensed milk|
|kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste|
|1 large onion, sliced|
|1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated|
|fresh parsley for garnish|
Perfect holiday side dish. So creamy and delicious.
- Peel and slice potatoes into 1/8 inch slices.
- In a bowl mix cheddar cheese soup and condensed milk. Combine well. Season with salt and pepper.
- In a greased 9×13 greased glass baking dish add some of the cheese soup mixtures.
- Then add a layer of sliced potatoes, more soup mixture, and continue layering the potatoes with the soup mixture.
- Once the baking dish is full top with the Parmesan cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes. Remove the foil and cook for another 30 minutes, or until the top is golden brown and the potatoes are tender.