Southern Home Style Potato Salad
- 8 medium white potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 3 eggs
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 jar of roasted red peppers, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup sandwich spread
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- paprika for garnish
- Cut potatoes into small chunks and boil or steam until soft, but not mushy. Cool.
- Boil eggs in a separate pot. Cool.
- Finely chop onions, eggs, and roasted red peppers.
- In a large bowl, toss all ingredients together except salt and paprika.
- Salt to taste.
- Garnish with Paprika.
- Chill covered in refrigerator for at least 2 hours.