Southern Home Style Potato Salad
|8 medium white potatoes, peeled and cubed|
|1 medium onion, chopped|
|1 jar of roasted red peppers, drained and chopped|
|1/2 cup sandwich spread|
|1 cup mayonnaise|
|kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste|
|paprika for garnish|
- Cut potatoes into small chunks and boil or steam until soft, but not mushy. Cool.
- Boil eggs in a separate pot. Cool.
- Finely chop onions, eggs, and roasted red peppers.
- In a large bowl, toss all ingredients together except salt and paprika.
- Salt to taste.
- Garnish with Paprika.
- Chill covered in refrigerator for at least 2 hours.