- 2 lbs of ground turkey
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 and 1/2 cups of fresh bread crumbs
- 1 cup celery, finely chopped
- 1 small onion, minced
- pinch of ground nutmeg
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- In a large bowl add the turkey and all other ingredients.
- Mix well until combined.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place turkey mixture in a greased loaf pan.
- Bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour or until top is browned and turkey is firm.
- Remove from loaf pan and slice to serve.