|2 lbs of ground turkey|
|3 eggs, beaten|
|1/2 cup chicken broth|
|1 and 1/2 cups of fresh bread crumbs|
|1 cup celery, finely chopped|
|1 small onion, minced|
|pinch of ground nutmeg|
|2 tsp dried oregano|
|kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste|
- In a large bowl add the turkey and all other ingredients.
- Mix well until combined.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place turkey mixture in a greased loaf pan.
- Bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour or until top is browned and turkey is firm.
- Remove from loaf pan and slice to serve.