Quick Barbecue Sauce
- 4 tbs butter
- 1 onion, minced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tbs tomato paste
- 2 tsp brown sugar
- 2 tsp mustard powder
- 2 tbs Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- Melt the butter in a sauce pan.
- Stir in the onion and garlic, and saute for several minutes.
- Stir in the tomato paste and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Mix the remaining ingredients with 2/3 cup of water until smooth , then stir in to the onion mixture.
- Bring to a boil then reduce heat and simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Recipe may be doubled or tripled.