Quick Barbecue Sauce
|4 tbs butter|
|1 onion, minced|
|1 clove garlic, minced|
|1 tbs tomato paste|
|2 tsp brown sugar|
|2 tsp mustard powder|
|2 tbs Worcestershire sauce|
|2 tsp apple cider vinegar|
- Melt the butter in a sauce pan.
- Stir in the onion and garlic, and saute for several minutes.
- Stir in the tomato paste and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Mix the remaining ingredients with 2/3 cup of water until smooth , then stir in to the onion mixture.
- Bring to a boil then reduce heat and simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Recipe may be doubled or tripled.