Marinated Chicken Livers
- 1 lb of chicken livers, cleaned of veins
- 1 stick of unsalted butter
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1 tbs fresh rosemary
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- Add butter to a large saute pan.
- Using low heat add the onions and saute for about 3 minutes, stirring frequently
- Add the garlic and saute for another minute.
- Add the chicken livers and rosemary, and stir frequently until cooked to desired doneness (do not over cook)
- Season with salt and pepper and serve in bowls with crusty bread to sop up the juices.