Marinated Chicken Livers
|1 lb of chicken livers, cleaned of veins|
|1 stick of unsalted butter|
|1/2 onion, chopped|
|1 tbs fresh rosemary|
|4 cloves garlic, chopped|
|kosher salt and black pepper to taste|
- Add butter to a large saute pan.
- Using low heat add the onions and saute for about 3 minutes, stirring frequently
- Add the garlic and saute for another minute.
- Add the chicken livers and rosemary, and stir frequently until cooked to desired doneness (do not over cook)
- Season with salt and pepper and serve in bowls with crusty bread to sop up the juices.