Champagne Party Punch
- 4 quart fresh lemon juice
- 2 (20oz) cans of pineapple chunks
- 6 cups sugar
- 6 fifths of white wine
- 6 fifths of champagne
- 3 cups orange curacao
- 2 cups frozen strawberries
This champagne punch is meant to serve a crowd.
- Combine the lemon juice, un drained pineapple and sugar in a large container and mix well.
- Add the white wine, champagne, curacao and strawberries just before serving time.
- Pour into a punch bowl. Add an ice ring filled with strawberries.
- An easy to prepare the ice ring is to fill a small tube pan with water, stir in a few drops of food coloring and some strawberry halves.
- Freeze for 24 hours.
- For a Christmas ice ring use less food coloring and add some parsley sprigs.
- Recipe may be halved.