Chocolate Pound Cake
|1 and 1/2 cups butter, softened|
|3 cups sugar|
|3 cups flour, sifted|
|1 tbs vanilla extract|
|5 tbs baking cocoa, sifted|
|1 to 1 and 1/4 cups milk|
- Cream the butter in a mixer bowl until lightly and fluffy.
- Add the sugar and mix well.
- Beat in the eggs 1 at a time. Add the flour and vanilla
- Add the cocoa and milk alternately to the creamed mixture, beating well after each addition.
- Pour into a tube pan sprayed with non stick cooking spray
- Bake at 300 degrees for 1 and 1/2 hours.