Lobster Shrimp and Scallops in Garlic Butter Sauce
|2 small lobster tails, meat removed from shell and cut into 1 inch chunks
|1/2 lb large shrimp, shelled and deveined, tails on.
|1/2 lb sea scallops, cut into 4ths.
|1 and 1/2 sticks of unsalted butter
|3 tbs extra virgin olive oil
|1 tbs Italian parsley, chopped for garnish
|2 shallots, minced
|3 cloves garlic, minced
|kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
|juice of 1 lemon.
This is a super simple delicious recipe that can be prepared in less than 15 minutes.
- Add the butter and olive oil to a large saute pan using medium heat.
- Once the butter has melted add the shallots and saute for 1 minute, then add the garlic. Saute for another minute, being careful not to burn the garlic.
- Add the lobster meat, shrimp and the scallops and saute for another 2 minutes, turning several times.
- Season with salt and pepper and add the lemon juice.
- Remove the seafood and add to an attractive platter or to individual plates.
- Garnish with parsley and serve.