Campbell’s Mushroom Soup with Shrimp over Rice
|1 lb small shrimp,peeled uncooked|
|1 can cream of mushroom soup|
|2 large button mushrooms,chopped|
|1 cup milk|
|Kosher salt and black pepper to taste|
|1 tsp white pepper|
|1 cup rice|
|Fresh parsley for garnish|
This is a super simple delicious recipe that can be prepared in less than 30 minutes.
- Prepare rice according to package directions.
- To a medium sauce pan add the mushroom soup, then slowly whisk in the milk.
- Add the shrimp and cook for about 3 minutes or until pink.
- Place a scoop of rice in 4 bowls.
- Spoon some of the shrimp and mushroom mixture into each bowl.
- Garnish with fresh parsley.