- 1 lb small shrimp,peeled uncooked
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 large button mushrooms,chopped
- 1 cup milk
- Kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 tsp white pepper
- 1 cup rice
- Fresh parsley for garnish
This is a super simple delicious recipe that can be prepared in less than 30 minutes.
- Prepare rice according to package directions.
- To a medium sauce pan add the mushroom soup, then slowly whisk in the milk.
- Add the shrimp and cook for about 3 minutes or until pink.
- Place a scoop of rice in 4 bowls.
- Spoon some of the shrimp and mushroom mixture into each bowl.
- Garnish with fresh parsley.