Pineapple French Toast
- 4 slices of thick cut white bread
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 2 tbs canned crushed pineapple
- 1/4 cup evaporated milk
- 1/4 tsp coriander
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 2 dashes of ground cloves
- 2 dashes red pepper
- 4 tsp olive oil
- 2 tsp powdered sugar
- fresh mint for garnish
- In a large bowl, soak bread in lightly beaten mixture of eggs, pineappple, milk and spices. Let stand until most of the liquid is absorbed.
- Heat 2 tsp of oil in a nonstick skillet. Spooning remaining liquid over. Cook over medium heat until browned on both sides. Add the 2 remaining 2 tsp of oil before turning.
- Serve at once garnished with powdered and sprig of mint.