Fresh Mozzarella Omelet
- 4 eggs
- 1 tbs shallots or onions, minced
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp curry powder
- 1 tbs evaporated milk
- 1/4 lb fresh mozzarella cheese, diced
- 1 tsp olive oil
- parsley for garnish
- In a bowl combine all ingredients except for the oil.
- In a 12 inch non stick omelette pan add the oil and spread all around
- Pour egg and cheese mixture into the pan. Using medium heat cook for 30 seconds.
- Lift the edges of the mixture and let and remaining liquid move to the center.
- Agitate the egg mixture with a fork.
- After about 1 minute the omelette should be lightly browned on the bottom.
- Carefully fold the omelet over and slide on to a plate. Garnish with parsley.