- 1 and 1/2 lbs of skinless Red snapper fillets, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 1/2 medium red onion, finely diced
- 1/2 red chili, finely chopped
- 1/2 green chili, finely chopped
- 1 tomato, seeded and chopped into small dice
- 2 tbs fresh cilantro, chopped
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- Remove any bones from the fish with tweezers.
- Cut the fish into 1 inch cubes and place in a shallow glass bowl.
- Pour the lime juice over the fish, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
- Toss the diced onion, chili, tomato and chopped cilantro along with the fish.
- Arrange on a serving platter or in martini glasses and serve immediately.