Thai Sweet Chili Shrimp
|30 large shrimp|
|2 oz butter|
|1 clove garlic, crushed|
|2 tsp brown sugar|
|2 tbs lime juice|
|2 tbs cilantro, minced|
|2 tbs fresh basil, chopped|
|1 tbs sweet chili sauce|
|4 hot Thai Chilies, chopped|
- Peel and devein the shrimp leaving tails on.
- Heat the butter in a large frying pan or wok.
- Add the garlic, sugar, lime juice, cilantro, basil and sweet chili sauce.
- Mix well, add the shrimp in batches, then cook over medium heat for 5 minutes, or until the shrimp turns pink and are cooked through.
- Serve the shrimp with toothpicks.
- Shrimp also may be cooked over a grill.