Cranberry Ginger Marinated Salmon
|1 can of whole cranberries|
|3/4 cup cranberry juice|
|1/4 cup soy sauce|
|1 tbs garlic, minced|
|1 tbs brown sugar|
|1 and 1/2 tsp fresh ginger, grated|
|1 tsp sesame oil|
|2 -4 wild salmon fillets|
- Place all ingredients in a large zip lock plastic bag.
- Marinate for 2 hours.
- Remove salmon and pat dry.
- Saute the salmon in a skillet with a small amount of oil or grill over charcoal.
- Remove salmon from heat and keep warm once it browns on both sides.
- Place marinade ingredients in a saute pan and reduce for about 5 minutes.
- Pour thickened marinade as a sauce over the salmon and serve.