Cranberry Ginger Marinated Salmon
- 1 can of whole cranberries
- 3/4 cup cranberry juice
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tbs garlic, minced
- 1 tbs brown sugar
- 1 and 1/2 tsp fresh ginger, grated
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 2 -4 wild salmon fillets
- Place all ingredients in a large zip lock plastic bag.
- Marinate for 2 hours.
- Remove salmon and pat dry.
- Saute the salmon in a skillet with a small amount of oil or grill over charcoal.
- Remove salmon from heat and keep warm once it browns on both sides.
- Place marinade ingredients in a saute pan and reduce for about 5 minutes.
- Pour thickened marinade as a sauce over the salmon and serve.