- 2 large ripe avocados
- 4 cups chicken stock
- 1 cup light cream
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- 1 tbs fresh cilantro, for garnish
- Cut the avocados in half, twist to separate, then remove the stones.
- Mash the flesh. put the flesh into a wire mesh strainer and push through into a bowl.
- Heat the chicken stock with the cream in the a sauce pan. When the mixture is hot, but not boiling, whisk it into the pureed avocado.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve immediately.
- Alternative, leave the soup to cool, then cover and chill in the refrigerator before serving.