Vietnamese Pork Ban Mih Sandwich
|1 lb cooked pork loin, cut into thin slices|
|1 jalapeno pepper, chopped with seeds|
|1/2 cup mayonnaise|
|juice from 2 limes|
|pickled carrots, cut into batons|
|Green beans, blanched|
|1/2 cup fresh cilantro|
|4 soft french rolls|
|kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste|
|hot peppers, optional|
- Chop jalapenos and add the the mayonnaise. Add the Lime juice and mix well.
- Spread the jalapeno mayonnaise on both sides of the French rolls.
- Top each roll with 1/4 lb of the pork.
- Top each sandwich with, some pickled carrots, green beans and cilantro.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add hot peppers if desired.