Oysters with Tarragon
|24 oysters on the half shell|
|1 tbs fresh tarragon|
|2 scallions, minced|
|2 tsp white wine vinegar|
|1 tbs lemon juice|
|2 tbs extra virgin olive oil|
|rock salt for serving|
- Shuck the oysters and remove them from their shells. Place them in a non-reactive bowl.
- Wash the oyster shells and set aside.
- Combine the oysters with the tarragon, spring onions, white wine vinegar, lemon juice and olive oil.
- Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes
- Place the oyster shells on a platter of rock salt, then spoon and oyster back into each shell.
- Drizzle with any remaining vinaigrette.