Oysters with Tarragon
- 24 oysters on the half shell
- 1 tbs fresh tarragon
- 2 scallions, minced
- 2 tsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tbs lemon juice
- 2 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- rock salt for serving
- Shuck the oysters and remove them from their shells. Place them in a non-reactive bowl.
- Wash the oyster shells and set aside.
- Combine the oysters with the tarragon, spring onions, white wine vinegar, lemon juice and olive oil.
- Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes
- Place the oyster shells on a platter of rock salt, then spoon and oyster back into each shell.
- Drizzle with any remaining vinaigrette.