Caribbean Baked Lobster
- 4 cups fresh uncooked lobster meat, cut into 1 inch chunks
- juice of 2 large limes, about 1/2 cups
- 10 tbs unsalted butter
- 2 medium onions, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbs scotch bonnet peppers, seeded and minced
- 1 and 1/2 cups fresh bread crumbs
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- lime wedges for serving
- Mix the lobster meat with the lime juice and leave for 15 minutes.
- Heat all but 2 tbs of the butter in a saute pan and saute the onions, along with the garlic and peppers until the onions are tender, but not browned.
- Add 1 cup of the bread crumbs and cook, stirring from time to time or until golden.
- Add the lobster meat and lime juice and season with salt, pepper and Worcestershire sauce and turn into a buttered baking dish.
- Top with remaining bread crumbs and dot with the remaining 2 tbs of butter.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 1/2 hour or until the top is golden.
- Serve with lime wedges.