Caribbean Baked Lobster
|4 cups fresh uncooked lobster meat, cut into 1 inch chunks|
|juice of 2 large limes, about 1/2 cups|
|10 tbs unsalted butter|
|2 medium onions, minced|
|2 cloves garlic, minced|
|1 tbs scotch bonnet peppers, seeded and minced|
|1 and 1/2 cups fresh bread crumbs|
|kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper|
|2 tsp Worcestershire sauce|
|lime wedges for serving|
- Mix the lobster meat with the lime juice and leave for 15 minutes.
- Heat all but 2 tbs of the butter in a saute pan and saute the onions, along with the garlic and peppers until the onions are tender, but not browned.
- Add 1 cup of the bread crumbs and cook, stirring from time to time or until golden.
- Add the lobster meat and lime juice and season with salt, pepper and Worcestershire sauce and turn into a buttered baking dish.
- Top with remaining bread crumbs and dot with the remaining 2 tbs of butter.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 1/2 hour or until the top is golden.
- Serve with lime wedges.