Asparagus Serrano Ham Roll-ups
- 8 thin slices of Serrano Ham or prosciutto
- Dijon mustard
- 2 scallions, white parts only, minced
- 8 thin slices of Fontina or Swiss cheese
- 8 spears of asparagus, tough bottom removed and blanched
- Spread ham slices lightly with Dijon mustard, then add a slice of cheese.
- Sprinkle a little minced scallion on the ham slices.
- Asparagus should be longer than the ham slice so the top and bottom of asparagus show.
- Roll into a tight roll and place a toothpick through the center to hold the roll closed.
- Grill for 1-2 minutes each side on a preheated grill.
- The rolls should be warm and the cheese slightly melted.