Ginger Pineapple Dip with Apples and Pears
- 1 (8oz) package of cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tsp fresh ginger, grated
- 1 (8oz) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/3 cup water
- 2 pears
- 2 red apples
- 1 golden apple
- 1 tbs minced almonds, toasted
- juice from 2 lemons
- Crackers for serving
- Beat cream cheese, yogurt, honey and ginger until creamy.
- Fold in pineapple, cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- In a small bowl, squeeze juice from the lemons and mix with the water.
- Remove the cores from the fruit and slice into wedges, then dip into the lemon/water mixture to prevent browning. Drain just before serving.
- To serve arrange dip in an attractive bowl in the center of a platter and surround it with fruit wedges and crackers.
- Sprinkle the dip with the toasted almonds before serving.