Low Calorie Poppy Seed Dressing
- 1 egg
- sugar substitute to equal 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 tbs instant minced onion
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup low calorie bottled Italian salad dressing
- 1/2 tsp poppy seeds
- 1/2 tsp sesame seeds
This recipe contains only 28 calories per 2 tablespoon serving.
- Combine egg, sugar substitute, onion, mustard in a blender or food processor, cover and process until smooth.
- With blender of food processor running, add Italian dressing in a slow steady stream and process until blended,
- Stir in poppy and sesame seeds.
- Cover and refrigerate until chilled.