Spicy Macaroni Shrimp Salad
- 1/2 lb elbow macaroni
- 1/2 lb of cooked baby shrimp
- 1 medium tomato, peeled, seeded and diced
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 hard boiled eggs, diced
- 1 tbs Old Bay seasoning
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sharp cheddar cheese, cubed
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- Cook macaroni according to package directions. Drain and cool.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and gently combine.
- Refrigerate covered for at least 1 hour.
- Serve in butter lettuce cups.