Black Eyed Pea and Tomato Salad
- 1 (8oz) can of black eyed peas, drained and rinsed
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 cucumber
- 6 scallions
- 2 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbs wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp dry mustard
- 1 tsp oregano
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- butter lettuce cups
- Chop the vegetables and mix with the black eyed peas.
- Blend together the oil, vinegar, mustard and oregano.
- Add the dressing to the beans and season with salt and pepper.
- Toss to mix well.
- Spoon into butter lettuce cups to serve.