Cheesy Bacon Wrapped Tater Tots
|1 (16oz) bag of frozen tater tots, partially thawed|
|1/2 lb of cheddar or Pepper Jack cheese|
|8-10 slices of bacon|
|2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and sliced into 1 inch slices, optional|
- Remove tater tots from the freezer and thaw for about 40 minutes.
- Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Using a sharp knife, insert a small hole in the long end insert a 1-2″ piece of cheese and a slice of jalapeno, if using.
- Wrap each tater top with enough bacon to cover completely, then secure with a toothpick
- Add the stuffed tater tots to a foil lined baking sheet that has been sprayed with vegetable spray.
- Add the wrapped tater tots to the oven and bake for about 35 to 40 minutes, turning halfway through cooking, making sure that the bacon is crisp all over.