Chesapeake Hot Crab Dip
- 1/2 lb lump crab meat, picked over
- 1/2 lb back fin crab meat, picked over
- 1 lb cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 scallions, minced, white and green parts
- 1 tbs Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tbs fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbs old bay seasoning
- In a bowl add all ingredients except for the crab meat and combine until smooth.
- Gently fold in the crab meat and mix well.
- Add the mixture to an ovenproof baking dish and bake uncovered in a preheated 325 degree oven for 25-40 minutes or until golden and bubbly on the top.
- Serve with crackers and or crusty bread.