Crispy Cucumber Salsa
- 3 cups cucumbers, peeled, seeded and diced
- 1 cup ripe tomatoes, peeled, seeded and diced
- 1/2 cup red onion, chopped
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and diced
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- Juice of 1 lime
- juice of 1 lemon
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- To a non metal bowl add all ingredients except for the cucumbers and tomatoes, mix well.
- Fold in the cucumbers and tomatoes, combine well, then season with salt and pepper.
- Place covered in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour before serving.
- Serve with tortilla chips.