Spicy Potato Skins
- 8 slices of bacon
- 1/2 lb pepper jack cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup scallions, sliced
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 3 medium baking potatoes
- Cook bacon until crispy.
- Bake potatoes in a preheated 400 degree oven for 1 hour or until done.
- Allow potatoes to cool to the touch. Cut in half lengthwise.
- Carefully scoop the pulp, leaving 1/4 inch in the shell. Reserve the pulp for another recipe.
- Sprinkle the potatoes with salt and pepper.
- Add the crumbled bacon and green onions, and top off with the cheese.
- Place the potato skins on a baking sheet and place under a broiler until cheese melts.
- Serve with sour cream.
- Recipe may be doubled or tripled.