- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tbs canola oil
- 3/4 wondra flour
- In a small bowl, whip together milk, water, eggs, salt, then beat in the flour.
- Let stand for 1 hour.
- Heat a non-stick skillet and grease lightly with oil.
- Pour in just enough batter to cover the pan with a very thin layer, tilting the pan to evenly spread the batter.
- Cook on one side, toss, or turn with a spatula and brown the other side.
- Cook the crepes one by one, stacking them between pieces of waxed paper.
- Note: Crepes can be made in advance and refrigerated for 1-2 days or frozen for later use.