Corn Flake Coated Baked Chicken Nuggets
- 1 and 1/2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut into bite sized pieces.
- 1 cup corn flakes, crushed
- 1 tsp Italian herb seasoning
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- Place the corn flakes in a zip lock bag, then crush with a rolling pin.
- Add the remaining ingredients, except for the salt and pepper to the corn flakes.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper then add to the evaporated milk.
- Allow chicken to drain then add several pieces at a time to the corn flake mixture.
- Place the coated chicken pieces on a foil coated baking sheet so they are not touching
- Bake for about 15 minutes, turning once until the chicken is cooked through and golden brown on both sides.