Green Beans with Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 and 1/4 lbs green beans, trimmed
- 6 tbs butter
- 2 tbs lemon juice
- 1 and 1/3 tsp dried dill
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tbs chopped parsley
- 10 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- Cook the beans in boiling salted water until just tender. Drain.
- Melt butter in a large saute pan, and add the beans, lemon juice, dill, garlic and parsley.
- Toss over low heat.
- Add tomatoes and olives and heat through.
- Season with salt and pepper, then serve.