Haddock and Sour Cream Gratin
|3/4 lb haddock fillet|
|1 tbs butter|
|2 medium ripe tomatoes|
|2/3 cup sour cream|
|1 tbs fresh chives, chopped|
|1 tbs fresh parsley, chopped|
|1/4 cup gruyere cheese, shredded|
|kosher salt and black pepper to taste|
- Skin the haddock if necessary and chop roughly.
- Using a heatproof casserole dish large enough to place the fish in a single layer, add the butter and melt under a broiler.
- Add the fish to the dish and turn in the butter. Broil for 10 minutes or until the fish flakes easily.
- Chop the tomatoes and mix with the sour cream, herbs, shreeded cheese, salt and pepper.
- Spoon over the fish and cook under the broiler until bubbling.