Herb Meat Marinade
- 10 (6 inch) sprigs of fresh rosemary
- 10 (6 inch) sprigs fresh thme
- 6 cloves fresh garlic
- 3 tsp kosher salt
- 3 tsp black pepper
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
This is a multi purpose marinade that works well with beef, chicken pork or lamb.
- Remove the leaves from the thyme and rosemary sprigs and add them to a bowl of a food processor.
- Add all of the other ingredients and proccess until a smooth mixture is formed.
- Use as a marinade for meat by spreading on the meat of choice on all sides, covering and refrigerate for 24 hours.