Italian Garlic Bread
- 1 (12 inch) Italian loaf
- 1/2 cup dry red wine
- 6-8 cloves garlic, pressed
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Fresh herbs (thyme and or oregano)
- Split the Italian loaf lengthwise. Do not cut all the way through.
- Press the garlic through a garlic press.
- Using a pastry brush, apply the wine and olive all over both insides of the bread.
- Rub both insides of the bread evenly with the garlic.
- Place the herbs inside of the loaf then close the loaf.
- In a preheated 350 degree oven add the loaf and bake for 15-20 minutes or until the outside of the bread is golden and crispy.
- Slice the bread, then serve.