Spiced Roasted Cauliflower
- 1 medium head cauliflower, cut into 1 and 1/2 inch florets
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tbs whole fennel seed
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/2 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tbs garlic, minced
- 2 tbs onion, minced
- Kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine the spices, garlic and onion.
- Coat the cauliflower with olive oil, then add to the spices, and mix well.
- Place on a cookie sheet and roast for about 15 minutes, turning once, until the cauliflower is slightly browned and the edges are soft.