- 2 cups chicken breasts, cut into small pieces
- dash cinnamon
- dash ground cloves
- dash cayenne pepper
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1 tbs red wine
- In a small bowl, combine the cinnamon, cloves and cayenne, and sprinkle the chicken with the spice mixture and refrigerate covered for about 1 hour.
- In a large saute pan add the chicken and brown for a few minutes.
- Slowly add the orange juice, raisins and wine and stir to coat the chicken.
- Continue to simmer until the chicken is cooked through.
- Serve with rice or couscous.