|2 cups chicken breasts, cut into small pieces|
|dash ground cloves|
|dash cayenne pepper|
|1 tbs olive oil|
|1/4 cup orange juice|
|1/4 cup raisins|
|1 tbs red wine|
- In a small bowl, combine the cinnamon, cloves and cayenne, and sprinkle the chicken with the spice mixture and refrigerate covered for about 1 hour.
- In a large saute pan add the chicken and brown for a few minutes.
- Slowly add the orange juice, raisins and wine and stir to coat the chicken.
- Continue to simmer until the chicken is cooked through.
- Serve with rice or couscous.