White Fish in Curry Cheese Sauce
- 1 tbs ricotta cheese
- 1 tbs plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tsp curry powder
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- 2 thick cod fillets, about 1/2 lb
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- Fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 lemon quartered
- In a bowl combine cheese and yogurt and beat until smooth.
- Season with salt and curry powder, mix well.
- Spread mixture evenly on each fish fillet.
- Arrange fish fillets in a shallow dish and refrigerate covered for 1 hour.
- Cut 2 (12 inch) foil pieces and place each filled on a foil piece.
- Top each of the fillets with onion slices and sprinkle with salt pepper and parsley.
- Bring sides of each foil piece up toward center and fold to seal tightly.
- Leave sufficient room for steaming.
- Place sealed fish packets on a rack over simmering water. Cover and steam for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Transfer packets to plates and slit open.
- Top each with 2 lemon wedges.