Curried Chicken Breasts
|2 boneless, skinless, chicken breasts|
|2 tbs flour|
|kosher salt and black pepper to taste|
|2 cloves garlic, crushed|
|2 tsp garam masala|
|1/2 cup butter|
|3 tbs lemon juice|
|3 tbs soy sauce|
|3/4 cup dry sherry|
|3 tsp fresh ginger, minced|
- Mix flour, salt, pepper, garlic and garam masala.
- Roll the chicken breasts in the flour mixture.
- Using medium heat, saute the chicken in 2 tbs of butter until browned on all sides.
- Remove chicken a baking pan and set aside.
- In a small saucepan, mix together the remaining 6 tbs of butter, lemon juice, soy sauce, sherry and ginger.
- Bring to a boil and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Pour sauce over chicken breasts.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for about 30 minutes(turning once during cooking) or until chicken is cooked through.