Curried Chicken Breasts
- 2 boneless, skinless, chicken breasts
- 2 tbs flour
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tsp garam masala
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3 tbs lemon juice
- 3 tbs soy sauce
- 3/4 cup dry sherry
- 3 tsp fresh ginger, minced
- Mix flour, salt, pepper, garlic and garam masala.
- Roll the chicken breasts in the flour mixture.
- Using medium heat, saute the chicken in 2 tbs of butter until browned on all sides.
- Remove chicken a baking pan and set aside.
- In a small saucepan, mix together the remaining 6 tbs of butter, lemon juice, soy sauce, sherry and ginger.
- Bring to a boil and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Pour sauce over chicken breasts.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for about 30 minutes(turning once during cooking) or until chicken is cooked through.