- 1/2 cup cilantro leaves and stems, chopped
- 1 can coconut milk
- 4 scallions, white and green parts, chopped
- 1 inch piece of ginger, grated
- 4-5 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 tbs hot chili powder
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tsp ground coriander
- 2 tsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp shrimp paste
- 2 fresh red chilies, chopped
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
This is a multi purpose curry sauce that can be used for fish, chicken or vegetables.
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and process until very smooth.
- Use as an addition to soups, stews, baked or broiled meats and fish.