Loaded Oatmeal Cookies
|2 cups flour|
|1 tsp baking soda|
|1 tsp baking powder|
|1 tsp cinnamon|
|1 tsp kosher salt|
|1 cup butter, softened (2 sticks)|
|1 and 1/2 cups brown sugar, packed|
|1 tbs honey|
|1 tsp pure vanilla extract|
|1/2 cup flaked coconut|
|1/2 cup white chocolate chips|
|2 cups oats (regular or quick cooking)|
|3/4 cup craisins or raisins|
This is one of our favorite oatmeal cookie recipes. they contain, honey, brown sugar, cinnamon, coconut, craisins and chocolate chips.
- Preheat oven t 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, sift together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until fluffy.
- Mix in the honey and vanilla and beat until fluffy.
- Add the eggs, one at a time and, and beat until fully incorporated.
- Mix in the coconut, craisins, chocolate chips and oats and combine well.
- Form mixture into 1 inch balls and place on un-greased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350 for 13-15 minutes or until lightly browned.