Loaded Oatmeal Cookies
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 cup butter, softened (2 sticks)
- 1 and 1/2 cups brown sugar, packed
- 1 tbs honey
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 2 cups oats (regular or quick cooking)
- 3/4 cup craisins or raisins
This is one of our favorite oatmeal cookie recipes. they contain, honey, brown sugar, cinnamon, coconut, craisins and chocolate chips.
- Preheat oven t 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, sift together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until fluffy.
- Mix in the honey and vanilla and beat until fluffy.
- Add the eggs, one at a time and, and beat until fully incorporated.
- Mix in the coconut, craisins, chocolate chips and oats and combine well.
- Form mixture into 1 inch balls and place on un-greased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350 for 13-15 minutes or until lightly browned.