Spicy Chicken Alfredo
|3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cubed|
|2 tbs butter|
|2 cloves garlic, minced|
|2 tbs Italian parsley, chopped|
|2 tsp Italian seasoning|
|1/2 onion, diced|
|2 tsp kosher salt|
|1 tsp white pepper|
|1/2 lb pasta of choice, cooked and drained|
|2 cups heavy cream|
|2 tsp Cajun seasoning|
|1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese|
- Prepare pasta according to package directions, drain and set aside.
- In a large saute pan using medium heat cook chicken in butter.
- Season with salt, white pepper and Italian seasoning.
- Cook chicken until no longer pink.
- Stir in onion and parsley and cook until onions are transparent.
- Add the garlic, cream and Cajun seasoning and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, and simmer for 3-4 minutes or until mixture begins to thicken.
- Stir in Parmesan, add pasta and toss.