Sweet Corn and Swiss Cheese Quiche
|1 (9 inch) frozen pie crust, thawed|
|5 large eggs|
|2 tbs melted butter|
|2 tsp kosher salt|
|1/4 cup milk|
|1/2 cup swiss cheese, shredded|
|1/2 cup sour cream|
|1 and 1/2 cup corn kernels, fresh or frozen, thawed|
|3 tbs scallions, sliced on the bias, white and green parts|
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place thawed pie crust in the oven and pre-bake for about 5-8 minutes.
- In a bowl, mix butter, salt, eggs, sour cream and milk. Mix until fluffy.
- Stir in cheese, scallions and corn and mix well.
- Reduce oven heat to 350 degrees.
- Pour the egg and cheese mixture into the pie crust.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes or until mixture is firm.
- Remove from oven and cool slightly before serving.