Sweet Corn and Swiss Cheese Quiche
- 1 (9 inch) frozen pie crust, thawed
- 5 large eggs
- 2 tbs melted butter
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup swiss cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 and 1/2 cup corn kernels, fresh or frozen, thawed
- 3 tbs scallions, sliced on the bias, white and green parts
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place thawed pie crust in the oven and pre-bake for about 5-8 minutes.
- In a bowl, mix butter, salt, eggs, sour cream and milk. Mix until fluffy.
- Stir in cheese, scallions and corn and mix well.
- Reduce oven heat to 350 degrees.
- Pour the egg and cheese mixture into the pie crust.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes or until mixture is firm.
- Remove from oven and cool slightly before serving.