Sweet Savory Sticky Chicken Wings
- 30 chicken wings, halved, tips removed
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 tbs soy sauce
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 2 tsp dry mustard
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
These wings are baked with a sweet and savory sticky sauce.
- Add all ingredients, except for the chicken wings to a large bowl and combine well.
- Add the chicken wings, and combine thoroughly with the sauce.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight, stirring occasionally.
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees.
- Add the wings to baking sheets and bake for 3-4 hours, turning occasionally.