Sweet Savory Sticky Chicken Wings
|30 chicken wings, halved, tips removed|
|1/2 cup butter, melted|
|3/4 cup brown sugar|
|1/2 tbs soy sauce|
|1/2 cup dry white wine|
|2 tsp dry mustard|
|3 garlic cloves, crushed|
|1/4 cup lemon juice|
|kosher salt and black pepper to taste|
These wings are baked with a sweet and savory sticky sauce.
- Add all ingredients, except for the chicken wings to a large bowl and combine well.
- Add the chicken wings, and combine thoroughly with the sauce.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight, stirring occasionally.
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees.
- Add the wings to baking sheets and bake for 3-4 hours, turning occasionally.